pinapple-apple-spinach smoothies



Serve 1

Tips
  • I don't use the blender bowl, just the mason jar because I'm too lazy to do the dishes. Here is a video of the mason jar blender hack.
  • My favourite milk to use in this recipe is Silk original almond coconut blend.
  • Try to freeze the fruits ahead of time. I freeze the berries, it makes a more consistent thick texture.
  • You can switch/ mixed the spinach with kale. I'm not a big fan of kale for smoothies because it makes my stomach bloated, but Priscila loves it!

Ingredients
  • half of an apple (I'm not fussy about what kind of apple to use)
  • 5-7 medium chunk of pineapple
  • 2-10 (based on the size of the berries, blackberries use 3-5. My fav is blueberries, use around 10)
  • half handful of spinach
  • one fingernail of ginger
  • almond milk/ coconut milk/ blend milk

Instruction
Put all ingredients in the mason jar, add milk until fill half of the jar. Blend them.
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts