Chocolate chips blondies



I've only tried to make this recipe twice and for somebody who never baked before, I'd say I was quite successful as the recipe is super simple. Also, you can substitute chocolate chips with nuts or dried fruit.

Ingredients
  • 1 stick (113 grams) butter, melted
  • 1 cup (218 grams) brown sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • pinch salt
  • 1 cup (125 grams) all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup to 1 cup chocolate chips

Instructions
  1. Butter an 8x8 pan
  2. Mix melted butter with brown sugar, beat until smooth.
  3. Beat in egg and then vanilla.
  4. Add salt, stir in flour.
  5. Mix the chocolate chips
  6. Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 350°F (177°C) for 20-25 minutes, or until set in the middle. I like my blondies a bit gooey, so I lean towards 20 minutes. But if you want it to be fully baked, maybe aim for 25 minutes.
  7. Cool on rack before cutting




Comments

Popular Posts